Included below is information regarding payment options for Mass RMV Registration renewals, and a notice of service interruption at the Mass RMV from Friday, November 8 until Tuesday, November 12.
Options for Mass RMV Registration Renewals:
As long as the registration renewal states “Insurance Stamp Not Needed” and there are no changes to be made (ex: garaging, color, weight, and carrier), renewing online is best. Please allow a 2-3 week turn-a-round time.
If you prefer sending the registration renewals here to DeSanctis, we can send the renewals with our runner. These are the options for the form of payment.
- Send one check for any number of registration renewals made out to the MASS DOT, leaving the dollar amount blank. (The RMV will need up to 2 weeks to process.)
- Note: If it is within two weeks before the end of each renewal month, the RMV will only accept one blank check for every five renewal registrations.
- You can send one check for each registration renewal, made out to the MASS DOT, in the amount required for each individual registration renewal.
- You can send one check made out to DeSanctis Insurance Agency Inc, with or without the amount completed, and we will deliver our blank DeSanctis check to the RMV with the renewals.
Unavailable RMV Services
The following services will NOT be available beginning at times indicated below on Friday, November 8 until Tuesday, November 12. (Monday, 11/11 is Veterans Day)
- No RMV services, including registration or licensing services, will be available at RMV Service Centers, RMV Contact Center, and AAA offices after 5:00 pm on Friday, 11/8.
- No credit card transactions after 4:30 pm.
- Offices will open on 11/12 at regularly scheduled times.
- No vehicle safety and emissions inspections will be conducted throughout the state after 6:00 pm on Friday, 11/8. Inspection stations will open on 11/12 at regularly scheduled times.
- No RMV internet transactions or self-service phone transactions will be available after 4:30 pm on 11/8. Online transactions and self-service phone transactions will be available at 7:00 am on 11/12.
- No external interfaces for driver or vehicle services will be accessible after 6:00 pm on Friday 11/8. Interfaces will be available at 7:00 am on 11/12.
During this transition weekend, there will be no change in system access for law enforcement and public safety partners of the RMV.
We hope you find this information useful.
DeSanctis Insurance Agency, Inc.