Business Insurance / Commercial Insurance
A Proven History of Excellence
Commercial Insurance from DeSanctis Insurance Agency
The commercial landscape is forever changing. From electronic data to consumer privacy issues, today’s businesses face a whole new era of risks introduced by technological advances. Each new invention, every new practice and product brings an equally new risk. These are in addition to the more traditional liability exposures found throughout virtually every industry. How you handle these risks can mean the difference between continued success or financial devastation.
Behind-the-Scenes Support…by DeSanctis
Many refer to DeSanctis Insurance Agency as ‘the silent partner’ dedicated to protecting their business. From business property to product liability, professional errors and omissions to commercial automotive coverage, DeSanctis Insurance delivers on-point risk management solutions that allow you to do business as usual. A good risk management plan is one you’ll never notice…until you need it. Should you experience a loss, the team at DeSanctis Insurance Agency is here to ensure your claim is handled quickly, efficiently and effectively.
Options You Expect from an Independent Agency
As an Independent Insurance Agency, DeSanctis Insurance offers many more options than captive agencies. We’ve built an impressive network of commercial insurance carriers throughout our long and successful history. Today, these highly rated and respected insurance providers specialize in custom solutions tailored to meet the individual needs of each business they insure.
Our Commercial Insurance Programs Options Include:
- General Liability Coverage
- Worker’s Compensation
- Automotive / Equipment
- Specialty Coverage
(environmental clean-up, asbestos, lead paint removal, etc.)
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Cyber Liability
Our Commercial Industry
- Auto Repair / Body Shops
- Bar & Restaurant
- Commercial Buildings
- Condominium Associations
- Inflatable / Mechanical Ride Rentals
- Lumber/Wood Products
- Material Handling
- Real Estate Developers
- Solar Energy
- Waste Removal & Recycling
- Water Well Drilling
To do the best job for you in obtaining your upcoming competitive quotations, it would be most helpful if you could provide the following information.
- A copy of your current insurance policies, including Workers’ Comp, premium calculation page(s).
- Five years loss runs for all lines of coverage. (General Liability, Workers’ Compensation, Auto, as well as Property & Marine, if any).
- Three years Workers’ Compensation Experience Mod. Worksheets. The Bureau requires a Letter of Authority on your letterhead to release this information. We can provide you with a sample letter with the required wording upon request.
- Copy of your two most recent final payroll audits from your General Liability and Workers’ Compensation carriers.
- Financial statements for the most recent year-end.
- Proposed payroll and receipts for the coming year.
- Current schedule of automobiles & contractors equipment from policy or by separate listing.
- List of drivers with birth dates and license numbers.
- Building size, type and year of construction, use/occupancy/tenants (by %), fire protection, exposed buildings within 100 ft for your office location; and for any other locations to be insured for Building or Contents.
- A list of your current jobs, and five largest jobs in the past 5 years (name and contract amount).
- Indicate the average number of jobs typically completed during the course of a year.
- Copy of Subcontract Agreement used with subcontractors
- Copy of table of contents of your Safety Program, if any.